? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

由一首歌改编而成の...

You 're ganna go away....
And I could feel this pain....
Did you think of what we had???
No~at all~~
And you will walked away.....
Thought me will gonna be okay....
Make love just like limpid....

I don’t know...why?
I still not understand~~
Don’t you walk away???
Will you think about me???
I’ll let you go....
No matter~ I will try....
You never give me a chance...
never....right?
Prepare in my heart was ready....
And I’m leaving it all up to you....

Because,except this....
There’s nothing that I could do....
My love should over....
And I...
Should carry on....

0 comments: